Football NSW Media accreditation now open
Journalists, photographers, and broadcasters must apply for media accreditation in order to be granted access to Football NSW's 2016 fixtures.
Applications for media accreditation to Football NSW’s 2016 season are now open.
If granted accreditation, this pass will allow the bearer access to:
• All PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues fixtures including finals
• All State League fixtures, including finals series
• Westfield FFA Cup preliminary round fixtures prior to the Round of 32
• Waratah Cup fixtures
• And other Football NSW-hosted fixtures as advised
It does not grant access to:
• PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues National Finals Series matches
• Westfield FFA Cup fixtures from the Round of 32 onwards
• Any Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, or Foxtel National Youth League fixtures
• Any international matches
Applying for accreditation does not guarantee a pass. If you are successful your pass will be mailed to you.
The closing date for all applications is Friday, April 29, 2016, however to ensure your accreditation arrives prior to the commencement of the PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues NSW Men's competition, please apply before Sunday February 28, 2016.
If you have any questions about media accreditation, please call Football NSW Media Manager Mark Stavroulakis via email: firstname.lastname@example.org