The State, Robertson and Bill Cullinan Cups knockout tournaments are conducted by Football NSW for Association based male and female teams and Country Association representative or club teams.
This tournament attracts nearly 500 entries each season and is an opportunity for club teams from all areas of Football NSW to compete against teams from outside their own Association.
Boys/Men: 12,13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 0/35, AA Men
Girls/Women: 12, 14, 16, 18, AA Women
Round 1 - 8 May 2016
Round 2 - 22 May 2016
Round 3 - 5 June 2016
Round 4 - 19 June 2016
Semis - 3 July 2016
Finals - 17 July 2016
NOTE: Please contact your Association if you wish to enter this tournament. Information surrounding entry to the tournament will be sent to Associations in early March 2016. Associations will then have until Friday, 1st April 2016 to lodge their completed entry forms. Only teams entered by their Associations via the online application form will be permitted entry.
Your Association will be sent all information relevant to their teams.
Please note that not all age groups commence in Round 1. The below information indicates the starting date and Round for each age group:
Preliminary Round - 1st May 2016 - All Age Men Bill Cullinan Cup
Round 1 - 8th May 2016 - 12 Boys Frank Broughton Cup, 13, 14, 15, 16 Boys, 12 Girls Cheryl Salisbury Cup, 14 and 16 Girls and All Age Women
Round 2 - 22 May 2016 - 17 Boys, 18 Men, 21 Men Robertson Cup, Over 35 Men
Round 3 - 5 June 2016 - 18 Women
- 2016 Football NSW State Cup Regulations - Updated 7-04-2016
- 2016 State Cup Referees Fees
- Comprehensive Team Registration Guide - only teams entered by their Association via the online entry form are eligible to participate. Teams that complete the MFC registration without their Association having entered them will not be eligible to participate
- Simple Team Registration Guide - only teams entered by their Association via the online entry form are eligible to participate. Teams that complete the MFC registration without their Association having entered them will not be eligible to participate
- Football NSW Team Sheet Template