The State, Robertson and Bill Cullinan Cups knockout tournaments are conducted by Football NSW for Association based male and female club teams and Country Association representative or club teams.
This tournament attracts over 500 entries each season and is an opportunity for club teams from all areas of Football NSW to compete against teams from outside their own Association.
Boys/Men: 12,13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 0/35, AA Men
Girls/Women: 12, 14, 16, 18, AA Women
Round 1 - 7 May 2017
Round 2 - 21 May 2017
Round 3 - 4 June 2017
Round 4 - 18 June 2017
Semis - 2 July 2017
Finals - 16 July 2017
NOTE: Please contact your Association if you wish to enter this tournament. Information surrounding entry to the tournament will be sent to Associations in early March 2017. Associations will then have until Friday, 31 March 2017 to lodge their completed entry forms. Only teams entered by their Associations via the online application form will be permitted entry.
Your Association will be sent all information relevant to their teams.
2017 Information - Please note that not all age groups commence in Round 1. The below information indicates the starting date and Round for each age group.
Preliminary Round - 30 April 2017 – All Age Men Bill Cullinan Cup
Round 1 - 7 May 2017 – 12 Boys Frank Broughton Cup, 13, 14, 15, 16 Boys, 16 Girls and All Age Women
Round 2 - 21 May 2017 – 12 Girls Cheryl Salisbury Cup, 14 Girls, 18 Women, 18 Men, 21 Men Robertson Cup, Over 35 Men
Round 3 - 4 June 2017 – 17 Boys
- 2017 Football NSW State Cup Regulations
- 2017 State Cup Referees Fees
- Comprehensive Team Registration Guide - only teams entered by their Association via the online entry form are eligible to participate. Teams that complete the MFC registration without their Association having entered them will not be eligible to participate
- Simple Team Registration Guide - only teams entered by their Association via the online entry form are eligible to participate. Teams that complete the MFC registration without their Association having entered them will not be eligible to participate
- Football NSW Team Sheet Template